Monday, September 19, 2011

One Week after the Primal Challenge

So a week ago I applied myself to challenge.
The goals were:
1. to eliminate dairy from my diet - I couldn't say no to some goat and blue cheese. Therefore I decided to eat some cheese here and there. I just looooooove the stuff so much.
2. to commit to weight lifting - I did two workouts! I had to do four :( Not bad, but not so great also.
3. to try some new stuff, like yoga - Never happened :( Bad!
I try not to be tough on myself.
However, it’s kind of upsetting… anyway, new week, same goals – hope to accomplish more this time.
Oh, and my mornings now are like that:
A coffee and a cat (sometimes two)

So what’s your take on not meeting the goals you’ve set for yourself?

3 comments:

  1. that's a very good question.
    as a bulimic, my goals were always surrounding exercise, nutrition, restriction, not bingeing, and not purging. so i'd be absolute insane when those goals weren't accomplished. everyday was a failure, and i felt like bollocks.
    but now, things are different. my goals are more like, "have a grand lunch with friends and appreciate them at least twice per month." my best friend aimee taught me this. her website is http://www.embodynaturalhealth.com. her photo will be on my blog entry tonight!
    of course, i always have my financial and life goals (long term and difficult to achieve), but my other, more current goals seem to be more holistic, less oppressive, and more attainable. so i don't get anxious anymore. i love it! :)
    you did a fabulous job last week. and when i think of last week, i think of developing my relationship with my new friend greta from across the ocean who has lived a strikingly similar existence to mine . . . and that makes me really happy. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post have made my day (which has just started):). I guess it’s still a bulimic mindset – striving for perfection, because no one cares. It’s our lives and we can live those as we want. Yay for not being perfect! And for making new friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay, indeed!!! :)

    ReplyDelete