Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Day One of the Challenge

Day One of the Primal Blue Challenge iscomplete.
I guess my challenge even would be not to eat Primal, but to try and taste new foods, because I usually eat the same things over and over again.
For example my day starts with coffee and planning for the day.


Later on I have a snack of this



or tuna, or some chicken.

Lunch is usually big salad consisting of greens, tomatoes, cucumbers, mushrooms, sunflower, sesame and pumpkin seeds dressed with sesame and olive oil plus a big portion of some kind of protein chicken, fish or beef.


Then I snack on nuts while working.


My dinners are similar to lunches or me and my boy go out.
Finally I have a glass of wine and if I’m hungry I eat some tuna, eggs or cheese (well no more).
Boring.

Perhaps it’s time for some change?…

1 comment:

  1. i think that change invites failure, at least for me. i eat a KIND bar for breakfast, a gin martini with nuts for lunch, olives during the late afternoon for snacking, a big dinner (selections to be described during this week's blog entries thanks to your influence!), and sometimes coconut yogurt and grilled apples/peaches for dessert! sometimes lunch is different, depending on whether or not i have a dreaded meeting. please keep us posted on your variations and of how it affects your mind! does your boy know that you have food complications? what i love about blogging is that any new prospective dates will see my blog first. so i don't need to lie or hide. it's lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete