Tuesday, September 20, 2011

My Simple Monday

My simple monday had started with this 6.30 am:



Then work.

Breakfast/snack at 11am: two hard boiled eggs, tuna in olive oil, salad with EVOO.



Workout at 1.30 am: chest/shoulders and triceps day.

Late lunch 4 pm: pike and brown rice.


Some work. Interrupted (of course)



Dinner 7.30 pm: huge chicken breast, an egg, cucumbers, marinated mushrooms.


Late snack 9 pm: some mixed nuts, gourmet parmesan and of course VINO


So that was my simple monday. Well, I eat quite a lot. Hope you do too J

3 comments:

  1. greta, what in the world is "pike?!" i've never heard of or seen it before! your interrupted work and 9pm snack are my favourites of everything listed! good morning from pennsylvania! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha-ha! English is not my native language; I speak Lithuanian and know Russian pretty good. So English is my third language and the fin fish for lunch is called pike as I remember. But I could be wrong time to look at my old dictionary (if I can find it)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you speak english beautifully! i never would have guessed! whatever the "pike" might be, it looks very yummy!

    ReplyDelete