Monday, June 20, 2011

Not quite Primal in not quite finished kitchen

I’ve been busy lately, because I have a new kitchen!
Well, not quite, but the main things have been done and I can enjoy my coffee in here…




I love love love my home. I mean I love spending time at home. I love it clean, organised and stylish. I put a lot of effort to have that, however my boy is quite messy and at times it’s just frustrating how things in my home are not my way. I have accepted him not being perfect in this area, so we do not argue about it any more. Boys are boys.
So I’ve been arranging my new cupboards and cabinets. Somehow my old plates, cups and bowls do not fit into my new kitchen. I want something new and fresh, however I can’t afford it.

My diet has been ok. By ok I mean still not 100% primal, but close. I’m still enjoying dairy and diet coke (this one has to go!!!!!!). Next week I’m going to Austria for a week and I guess I will have to adapt my diet to the food choices the hotels will offer. Therefore I’m not pushing myself on this - just enjoying my life.

Today I had a breakfast. At 7 am. I was just hungry. Usually I only eat at 12-1 pm.
Tilapia with some greens and home made mayo (and then I had seconds on the fish)


A snack.





I did my WORKOUT
Chest/shoulders and biceps

And lunch.




Back to arranging my kitchen, I wonder has anyone loves their home as much as I do?

4 comments:

  1. I think once I have a home of my own I'll love it! haha! I'm still apartment dwelling though so :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. what's your favourite coffee? i rent but LOVE my apartment. it's an old victorian house that i've turned into a fashion mecca! the walls are adorned with framed images of vogue from the 1940s . . . black and white portraits of gwendolyn . . . and it looks like an apple store! clean and perfect. :) i haven't picked up a weight in three years since taking up yoga. it's the best workout of my life ~ mentally and physically. soon i'll publish video blogs of yoga sequences (mine is more like a ballet class than a traditional yoga class ~ in fact, i was kicked out of yoga teacher school when they found out about my blog, hahaha!) . . . and i hope you'll try one of my classes online! i swear to god that you'll hate weights after doing vinyasa power yoga. i didn't believe it and belonged to TWO gyms before entering the yoga life! did you practice yoga while in NYC? i hope so!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, your comments are always beautiful but you were yoga teacher school
    because of your blog??? WHAAAAAAAAT? What’s wrong with this world?
    I can’t wait to try your video blogs of yoga sequences, even though I have never tried it. I enjoyed some Pilates some time ago, however weight lifting gave me a lot of confidence I was lacking after years of abusing my body.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yoga for me is totally like weights for you! don't stop lifting because i completely understand that feeling. i love yoga because it's so pretty, calorie burning, and sculpting. so i could forfeit my cardio (besides walking gwendolyn) and maintain a body that allowed me to eat. and yes, most yoga schools have that "indian man in a cave" mentality. unfortunately, i live in the modern world (formerly with an eating disorder), i love fashion, and i'm not willing to live that "i am better than thou because i meditate and wear rags" mentality. my yoga is to modern music (rap, pop, indie, etcetera) . . . and it's pretty! :) so they hated me and kicked my ex bulimic butt out. haha!

    ReplyDelete