Thursday, June 9, 2011

Yesterday's workout and My Plate

WORKOUT
Back and Triceps

Pull ups (assisted) 4 sets~8 reps
Lat pull down 4 sets~8 reps
Seated cable row 4 sets~8 reps
Barbell row 4 sets~10 reps (need to increase the weight)
Hyperextension 4 sets~8 reps
Scull crushers 4 sets~8 reps
Cable triceps extensions 4 sets~8 reps

Moving to the food.
I really liked Sable’s comment on how according to the American government one should eat. That doesn’t make any sense to me.
My plate looks like this


Oh, and I forgot coffee.
This morning's treat



2 comments:

  1. HAHAHA I loooooove that graphic!!!!! Hilarious! =)

    What kind of coffee do you drink / how do you take it? I am getting sick of my us... regular coffee + unsweetened vanilla almond milk + splenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do black and strong with the dash of cinnamon in it.
    I use to be all about lattes, cappuccinos, frappuccinos and mochas. And one day I realised that they were just empty calories that didn’t do any good to my body. So I started drinking my coffee black with splenda and cinnamon, now I gave up splenda and do not really miss it.

    ReplyDelete