Saturday, June 11, 2011

Looser?..

Yesterday morning I had a plan:

1. To workout
2. To buy some boxes for my winter clothes which occupy all my closet and my summer ones just all over the place
3. To arrange my closet
4. To go to the movies

So went to the gym.

WORKOUT
Hamstrings

5 min elliptical (warm up)
Lying leg curls 4 sets~8 reps (50.5)
Sitting leg curls 4 sets~8 reps (50.5)
Stiff leg dead lifts 4 sets~10 reps (24)
Bulgarian Split Squats 3 sets~8 reps (10 kg)
Machine glute kicks 4 sets~8 reps (70)


After I had a snack




and went shopping for some boxes for my winter clothes…

And I lost it…
I spent the whole day at the mall… mainly window shopping.

When I got home I was beat.

So my closet is still a mess.

I was too lazy to drive to the movies.

Just hang out with the boy and some of this.



God, I hate, when I do not accomplish something I plan.
Looser?…

3 comments:

  1. Haha that sounds like a perfectly successful day to me! :D I try to have a day like that on purpose at least once a week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you’re so nice Sable, and you’re right - on the whole, I had a good Friday

    ReplyDelete
  3. not loser! this post is fabulous! i laughed so hard when i reached the wine bottle because that's exactly what's beside me at this very moment! but mine's red and pinot noir! hahahaha! :)
    http://www.nicoleandgwendolyn.com

    ReplyDelete