Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sunday Morning

Good morning.
I'm an early bird. I usually wake up at 6!!!
And what I love about early mornings is my coffee with the dash of cinnamon in it and


reading blogs...


Lots of them.


I have to catch up with my favourite bloggers because they are mostly Americans, however I just love love love spending my time reading about their lives...


For Workout today I have Shoulder day.


Will do it later in my home gym.


For Fashion - lots of reading to catch up on:

For Food - The Paleo diet starting today.
Some big salads are on my mind. Hope to post some pictures of what I'll be eating today.
And now - back to my coffee...

1 comment:

  1. i must start publishing photos of my food!
    but my food is so terribly boring to the normal person!
    today i might write about what i was craving. and didn't eat. you have inspired my next blog entry!

    ReplyDelete