Wednesday, November 9, 2011

After the Holidays. The Good and the Bad.

I‘m back.
God, I feel great. Yet, I feel awful as well...
Almost two weeks I did absolutely nothing:
Enjoyed warmth and sun, swam in the sea, lounged by the pool, reading books.

Did some shopping.

Went to the dessert.

Spend some time in the yacht.

Rode a camel.

Drank lots of free wine.

And I ATE.
And I ate good and I ate crap. Lots of it. Every time I entered any type of restaurant I promised myself to be cool… sometimes I managed just to enjoy food, but usually I felt guilty having any of it.




And I have gained weight. I try to avoid the scale like a plague (we had one in our hotel room) but my jeans tell me – I’ve gained some fat… that’s frustrating…
I haven’t eaten today.
I try to escape that after-holiday depression, but at the moment I fell so sad; I have no idea how to go back to being myself...
And I miss my blog FRIENDS!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE love love love love the photograph of you on the camel! you look so happy! what is your happiest memory of the holiday? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Nicole, I wish I could post the pictures of me and my boy. But I respect his privacy.
    The happiest moments were spent with him… holding hands, laughing and kissing a lot :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your holiday looks awesome! Perfect mix of adventure and relaxation.
    And I am soso happy you are back - I missed you!!

    ReplyDelete